Monday, November 19, 2007

Moody~

Haiz~ End of IPP went to East Coast Park with Buns for roller blading! Was feeling very excited but it didn't last very long though. . . After watching the Mid-Night Movies then suddenly don't feel like talking to anybody. . Lox. . Maybe it's like this everytime I watch a movie. . (>o<) Mood became bad. . Easily will get very fed-up and most of the times wanted to shout/beat-up or "Kill" the person who I see "Bu Shuang" or irritates me. . Scary Hor~ Still I manage to control myself very well. . . (^o^)
Went to HX house ton and the next morning went for BBQ. . (-o-) Damn, the mood is getting worse till I show glommy face to the Buns throughout the BBQ. . . Then don't want to go K-box. . Felt a little bit guilty now. . . Anyway after the K-box session feels a lot better. . . Lolx. . . Also don't understand why~ Haiz. . . (-o-)
Chiam Yong Chuan~Liaison Officer~HotDogBuns Federation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home