Sunday, May 20, 2007

Frustrated ~

Just recall what Abbie has said yesterday about left hander... "Left hander is very creative person but they have one huge disadvantage that is they do not have good EQ or rather public / personal relations. They will find it quite challenging or rather difficult to mix with people"... (-o-)" I think this is true bahx since I don't talk much to my friends, I don't mix with them quite often... And I like to be kind of alone most of the times... Not that I'm a loner... Just that I find it more comfortable to be alone rather to be with someone else where you cannot be the person you truly are... Do you Understand? Do you know how it feels? Haiz.. Just can't stop thinking about it.. Hated myself so much... (>.<)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home