Saturday, April 21, 2007

TirEd ! !

Yawnn... It's now 6.35am in the morning and I've just reach home... Aww... Tired.. (>o<) Today went out to eat steamboat!! Yummy! Meet KY at Jurong East Mrt... And... As usual.. I was late for 15 mins... Poor KY have to wait for me again.. Hahax.. Feel a little bad la... Firstly, We went to Far East as KY want to pass something to Yvonne... Then saw HW there... She didn't recognised me!! OMG!! Maybe cause of my beanie... Sad... After that we meet kelvin at Marine going to eat le! So happy cause very hungry.. Didn't eat anything the whole day... After dinner we went back to Taka meet up with XY so that we can go home together... (-_-)" See! We so "Jiang Yi Qi".. Lol..
Then went to watch mid-night movie with KW... "200 Pounds Beauty" again! But it's worth it! watch second time still so touching and funny... Watch till 2am.. -_-'' Then we walk home... Lucky my house is just near by... If not have to take cab... (-_-)" Keep walking and Chit Chatting till 6am... Didn't know the time past so fast.. haiz.. Then now just reach home.. Bath le.. But waiting for hair to dry before I can sleep.. Yawn... Tired...
My favourite Line from 200 pounds beauty: "I thought that that is pain (Plastic Surgery), but this is worse(Heart broken)"... Sob.. Almost cry out on this scene... The front part is very funny.. But the ending part is very touching... Very Sad.. But still.. Happy Ending!.. Hahax.. Okok.. My hair's dry now and i need to go be piggy le.. Nitez... Oink..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home