Friday, April 20, 2007

First Time ~

Hmm... This is my first time blogging... Wonder how it would be like.. (>o<) Anyway, today went to school for sports..! As usual.. I was late.. Erm... for 1 hr bahx!! Hehex... Then play badminton for like 20mins and after that went to watch movie with HX and WW... Watch "200 Pounds Beauty".. I like the movie very much.. It's funny, yet very sad... Haiz.. If only such things are true.. I mean all this things only happens in movie.. Not in reality...! Right?
Now is 3am in the morning.. Still can't get myself to sleep.. and now I'm feeling hungry! (-_-)''... Think go cook maggie mee bahx.. hahax.. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have anything on mind...! (o^.^o)
* I know the background is a bit dull.. I'll change it next time... Photos will be uploaded next time bahx...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home