Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Lonely Days ~

Most people are anxious and excited over the start of Year 3 but it isn't the case for me. Today went back to school le.. Feels so horrible... Cause I'm going to be lonely soon... Why? You may ask.. Well, actually I'm not close to my classmate.. Not that I am Anti-Social or what but it's just that I can't seem to find anything common between me and them... (>.<) How to say...? Erm.. It's like I'm the kind of person who would be serious about my studies but they are not.. That's how i feel.. Or maybe I was wrong..
Haiz.. So throughout the whole day I was Kind of feeling a bit depressed... Worse, more "Group Projects" are coming and I do not know how to survive through it... (-o-)
I remembered one of the lecturer ask this question:

"Please introduce yourself to the class, state supply chain is your no. what choice and what you understand about supply chain"
So here goes my ideal answer:
"My name is blah blah blah and Supply Chain is my 1st choice. I am not interested in this course as it's dry and lifeless. I really regret choosing it in the first place. What I understand about supply chain...? Hmm.. Actually I don't understand a damn thing about it... Thank You."
(o^.^o) Lol.. But in the end this was not what I say... Haiz.. I really miss my BM0503 Classmates, Tep friends, Secondary School Friends, Primary School Friends, Working Friends and YJC Friends.. Especially those Tep Days.. sobs . . ...! (>.<)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home