Friday, May 4, 2007

Ouch x2!

Today after school went to South Canteen to have my lunch... Aunty gave me a large plate of chicken chop! Yummy! Hehex.. (^(o.o)^)" After finished my lunch me and Benson walk back to the business block.. On the way I saw “her”.. She was with a group of friends... Ouch! Heart suddenly became very pain and all the emotions came in.. (Due to some reason)... (-o-) Ask Benson walk faster.. Walk past her without her noticing.. Haiz.. At least the pain is over now at the moment... (>.<)
Ahh!! My hand got scaled by Popcorns!!! Ouch! (>.<)".. Today is my first day of work at GV! The people there are all very interesting... Hm… How to say...? I also don't know.. Hahax.. Most of them are funny.. Like to play jokes around.. Then keep asking me to drink and eat popcorn... Still ask me to take some pop corn home.. But I didn't la... Still.. There are some people which I don't like.. Or rather hate them.. Think only got 2 of them bahx... Anyway not all people are perfect... (-o-)
Standing beside the Popcorn machine the whole day can really make me sick..
1st: It's very oily to stand near it.. It feels as if your whole body is sticky
2nd: The smell of the oil is quite terrible… Yucks!
3rd: The Popcorns keep shooting at me!!! God! I was like dogging the popcorn attack! (>.<) Still, In the end I lose the battle.. Got my hand scaled.. Looks terrible.. Haiz.. My next mission: To conqure the Candy Floss Machine!!! Wahahax! Opps~ (o^.^o)

Overall it’s quite interesting working in GV... Meet many friendly people.. But to say the truth, it's tough... How? Doing closing you have to wash everything! From the stupid Popcorn machine to the Hot dog griller to washing the floor.. Tough heh.. Think I won’t work long bahx.. Just for 1 or 2 months… Since I need to focus on my studies.. See how first bahx… And now is 4am which is the time I just reach home... Haiz.. Go sleep le.. Hope my hands will heal tomorrow... Nitez..
(-o-) zZz...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home